Monday, July 9, 2007

So I finally did it! I am officially a Blogger.

I can't believe I am actually doing this, but I am officially a blogger. Shawn and I thought that since we moved again the best way to keep in touch with family and friends would be this. We seem to move a lot! We just got to Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We are still living in a vacation condo, but hoping to move into a house this weekend. It has taken me a while to adjust, but we are doing okay. It has been a rough few weeks. The house we initially were planning on buying ended up not working out. The neighborhood wasn't what we wanted, so we backed out and spent the next week looking for another home. But I think we have finally found a home. I have finally figured out which way is north, south, east, and west. For the first few days everything looked the same and I was so lost. Shawn is busy at the hospital working, working, and more working. He loves it, but comes home exhausted. Ethan and Cole love each other and hate each other all at the same time. They are cute and just getting bigger and naughtier. Liv is so sweet. This girl thing is great, but she is a little drama queen. Once we get settled I will post some pictures. Hopefully I can keep this up, but I am not making any promises.

No comments: