So, this is how my morning started out. First, Ethan came running upstairs saying that Cole needed a spanking and was in big trouble. When I went downstairs this is what I found.
Cole had discovered the powdered sugar and ripped the bag open all over the floor. Not only was it in this area, but all around the kitchen as he tried to run away from me. I washed my rugs, but they still aren't the same and I mopped the floor 4 times and it is still a little sticky.
The rest of the day the boys decided to empty my pantry all over the floor for a game of bowling with the cans, tear the flowers off my bushes, throw rocks at the windows, drown the bathroom during tub time and somehow my duster and kitchen utenstils found there way into the toliet!!! To finish the night off the boys were fighting before bed and Cole threw a toy at Ethan and split his lip open. Just another day at the Reese house!

1 comment:
Boy, Jenn, this sounds like a typical day at my house too! I feel your pain, sister!!
Post a Comment