Friday, September 21, 2007

Dirty Feet

Last night the kids and I were outside watching the neighbor kid fly his little airplane. He has a three foot remote control airplane that the kids love to watch him fly around. Anyways, Cole didn't have any shoes on and was running around the road with a herd of kids. When we came inside this is what Cole's feet looked like. Surprisingly they cleaned up fairly easily.



Another funny thing happened. Cole was out in the middle of the road barefoot and no shorts-just Spiderman undies and t-shirt (I don't always let me kids run around like orphans-they were just having too much fun to stop them). Cole yanked down his undies and pulled out his little boy part and yelled "Mom, I got to pee." The kids laughed and I was really embarrassed. But we took care of it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute little feet! That is hilarious about him having to pee...oh man, little boys are too funny!