Thursday, September 27, 2007
Field Trip Day
Today for Ethan's preschool we went on a field trip to the Apple Orchard. Can you believe Las Vegas has an apple orchard? It was funny because this morning Ethan was getting read to go and he said, "Mom, I want to look nice today for my field trip." So I asked him what else he wanted to wear because he was already dressed. He said, "I want to wear my hat and some nice socks." What a simple request. I thought it was funny how he thought that would make him look nice. Anyway, we had a fun time at the Orchard. We picked some apples, had some apple cider, and learned about Johnny Appleseed. I can't wait to go back in a few weeks for the pumpkin patch with the family. Cole was mad he didn't get to come, but Shawn took him to the store and bought him a box of donuts. Next time I might stay home with Shawn if he will buy me a box of donuts. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
With those socks and hats watch out, he is a looker. So cute! I want to go to the orchard!
That's so fun that there's an apple orchard/pumpkin patch close by! It looks like you both had fun there, and Ethan did look quite handsome in his hat and socks :)
Oohh that looks like so much fun! Where did yo go, I've been wanting to find a place to pick apples and drink yummy apple cider!
He's the cutest kid there!
Post a Comment