Sunday, September 30, 2007
Fun Weekend
We had such a fun weekend I am not even sure where to begin. My mom, sister, other sister and her husband with their two kids came down and spent the weekend with us. We did a lot of fun things, but the highlight of the trip was the girls all went othe Celine Dion Concert on Saturday night. It was such a great concert and it was even better to do it with my mom and sisters. Even if you don't like Celine Dion there was enough entertainment with the other dancers, props, and special effects. We had quite the adventure with me driving shawn's car down the strip, not to mention getting out of the parking garage at Caesar's Palace.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jenn - I'll forgive you for putting that funny picture of me up just this once. This weekend was a blast and I'm so glad we're sisters. ahhhh...
Sounds like you had lots of fun. You guys all look so good. I wish I lived closer to my family.
Post a Comment