Can you believe that the weather was actually nice today in Las Vegas? It was low 70’s most of the day. I didn’t even have to turn on my air conditioner (thanks to my $200.00 bill last month). The kids and I decided we should go outside and ride bikes. I thought it would be a great idea, but I was wrong. Ethan didn’t show any interest in riding his bike, unless I was pushing him. Cole is a terror on his little Spiderman big wheel. Picture this- Cole crushing down the middle of the road (I couldn’t get him to stay on the side) while I am chasing after him with Livy in the Bjorn bouncing away. Ethan stuck in the middle of the road at the other end of the street yelling for me to come push him. I am sure if any of the neighbors were watching out their window they were laughing. Cole goes ten times faster than Ethan even thinks about and he only crashed three times. I am starting to wonder if getting Ethan to ride his bike is a futile attempt. Maybe we will wait another month or so and try again. This whole time Livy sat peacefully enjoying her ride in the Bjorn. I can’t believe I didn’t have my camera because there would have been some funny pictures.
On a side note, Ethan informed me today that my teeth are too yellow and I need to get them fixed. We were watching TLC’s Ten Years Younger and so I think that is where it came from-at least I hope.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment