Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Olivia's First Hair-do!

Livy finally has enough hair for a little ponytail on top-well, barely. This is my first girl and as you can tell I was so excited to pull those four little hairs into a little ponytail. Livy didn't really like it and I need a lot of practice, but believe it or not I am kind of excited to learn how to do a girls hair. I hope she doesn't mind me practicing on her.

4 comments:

Brooke S. said...

That little face is so Jenn and so Shawn! It's pretty amazing really. I'm excited to see you this afternoon!

Christi said...

I love it! I was the same way with Reagan. I couldn't wait to put her hair up!

Brynn said...

I love it! The whalespout is so adorable! It's funny to see a whalespout on Cole/Ethan's little face (she looks so much like her brothers!). I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving :)

Emily said...

She's so cute. How long has she been sitting up?

I'm scared to have a girl because I wouldn't know what to do with her hair! I love that little pony tail on top, it's cute!