Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Story of My Life.....

So, until now I have used my blog primarily for posting pictures of the family. I thought it might be fun to document a little more on the day to day things of life. This way you’ll get a good idea what my life is like as the mother to three kids, wife to a busy resident, cook, taxi cab driver, and maid. My life is busy and crazy (as I am sure many of yours are also), but I really do love my life and wouldn’t trade it for the world!

Today was a good day. Shawn was actually home-YEA! This past month he has been working in the ER, which means long shifts. It is usually great because you get time off between, but during his time off this past week he decided to bring home a yucky stomach bug from the hospital. So, he spent the time throwing up for a few days. Today we finally got some shopping done (which is always easier with Shawn to help with the kids). People give me such weird looks when I drag my three kids around by myself. They look as if they always feel bad for me. I finally got to Borders Book Store and got the new book I have been wanting. It is called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I have heard such great things about it so I finally got around to getting it. The kids got new pajamas, which was way overdue. Ethan’s pajamas were starting to look like little short underwear. But it took ten minutes in the store to convince him that there were no Ninja Turtle pajamas. He settled for Power Rangers. Cole was easy, anything with CARS he likes. We went to Burger King for lunch and Cole needed to go potty. It is one thing to get your kids potty trained at home, but when you are out around town it is a different story. But Cole marched right in there and did it. He thought it was so fun he kept running back to the bathroom. Shawn had to chase him around Burger King to get him to come back. The boys watched a movie after dinner while Shawn and I relaxed so we had a good Saturday.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

My friend let me borrow her book and I read it in two days!!! She is almost done with the second one--I can't wait. Hope you like them! I have to admit they are a tad cheesy, but easy reading!!! You'll have to let me know if you liked it!!

Teresa said...

Also, I heard that the second book has werewolfs in it. I never thought I would like a book like this.