Friday, October 5, 2007

Book about me

In Ethan's preschool class they made a little book about themselves yesterday. The book was so cute. Ethan wrote that he had a dog named benny and that he loved to go swimming with his dog. (This must be a make believe dog because we DO NOT have a dog) Some of his favorite things are:

Favorite Animal: Sting Ray
Favorite Song: Follow the Prophet
Favorite Food: Chocolate Milk and Pizza
Favorite Game: Lego Games
Favorite Book: Angel Pigs (this is really a book)
Favorite thing to do: Play Legos
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Things I like to do with my friends: Play Hide-N-Go-Seek (Ethan and Cole love to play this at home. Cole will go in the corner and count 2-3-2-3-2-3- over and over and then go and find him. It is really funny)
Things I do really well: Build Legos

It was a really cute book and I thought it might be fun to share some of his answers.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

That's such a funny list. Didn't he have to leave the TMNT movie because it was too scary? Pretty funny that it's still his favorite movie.

Jen Lee said...

That's so cute! Gavin would pick chocolate milk and pizza, too. So glad I found your blog!