Shawn had the day off today so we decided to go to hang out at Caesar’s Palace. They have some awesome shops. The kids really enjoyed FAO Schwartz, and of course we had to go to the exotic car place for Shawn. Did you know that you can rent a Lamborghini for $250.00 a day? We watched the fountains and the roman statues that come alive and talk. It also has a little laser light show, but that kind of freaked Cole out. He snuggled up to Shawn and said that he wanted to go home. There is a neat big aquarium that we saw, and Ethan kept thinking that we were outside because the ceiling is painted like the sky with clouds. I wouldn’t let Shawn leave without getting some Gelato from the cute little restraunt. It was delicious, but cost $8.00 for the smallest cup of ice cream I have ever had (and I used to think Cold Stone was expensive-not anymore). It was a fun afternoon and it is always fun to have Shawn with us. He works so hard that it is nice to see him getting a break, and the kids love spending time with him. Maybe I will try to convince him to taking us out for dinner tonight. He is a sucker for good food.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad that you had fun! It is always nice to have a family night.
That is such a cute picture of you and Olivia! I bet it was so nice to have Shawn have the day off and just hang out all day.
Post a Comment