We had a pretty normal day today. We started off a little crazy as I took the kids to Target for some shopping. I got Livy her first pair of shoes and they are sooo cute. I wish they made them in my size. The boys were out of control in the store (as usual). I heard a comment the other day that reminded me of my boys. This lady referred to her kids as chimpanzee’s on crack. I thought that was hilarious and very appropriate for the way my boys behave on a regular basis. When we got home from Target Cole opened a new box of cereal and dumped it all over the couch. Even the very bit at the bottom of the box that is smashed and just crumbs. As I was cleaning up that mess up, Ethan and Cole decided to be helpful. They tried to feed Livy some of her baby food. She was fond of the peas they were feeding her, but not the way they were shoving it in her face. After the tub tonight Ethan and Shawn had a funny conversation. My boys think it is really funny to call each other naughty names, like poo-poo head or dumb face. Tonight it was dumb face. This is how the conversation went.
Shawn: Ethan, it is not nice to call people dumb face. How would you feel if I called you a dumb face?
Ethan: Sad.
Shawn: Nobody is a dumb face.
Ethan: but, dad you are right now.
Ethan likes to say his prayers all by him self and they are very unscripted, which makes for an entertaining prayer. Tonight Ethan prayed that he would wake up really early with lots of energy. That is exactly what Shawn and I need.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too funny, Jenn. Chimpanzees on crack--that is so true!! Hope your couch is clean now.
Post a Comment