Just a few random things that Ethan said yesterday that were funny.
Ethan came into my bedroom yesterday morning and I said, "Ethan, how did you sleep last night?" His reply was, "I slept with my eyes closed." That wasn't exactly what I meant, but such a true reply.
Ethan and Cole were building a fort with the couch cushions, as usual, and I walked over to them. Ethan said, "Stop, you have to be sixteen to enter." What does he know about being sixteen.
Last, Ethan had turned on the TV while I was upstairs putting Livy down for a nap. When I came downstairs he was watching TV. As I looked closer, he was watching Days of our Lives (the soap opera). He was so involved in the show and he said, "Mom, you need to come and watch this. It is so sad. This lady has lost her son and can't find him." Ethan was seriously watching and was concerned that this lady couldn't find her son. We quickly changed the channel to something a little more kid friendly, but not before I could laugh that my four year old was enjoying a soap opera.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it when you post the things your kids say; they are too funny! It's nice to know that he can be sympathetic to other people's problems...even if it is on a soap opera. So cute!
Post a Comment