Sunday, October 21, 2007
I should be at church right now...
Yes, it is true. I am sluffing church today, but I have a good reason. I am home with a sick kid. This morning Ethan complained of a stomach ache. I thought he just didn't want to get ready for church so I ignored him. About 30 minutes before we were going to leave, Ethan was rolling on the floor complaining his stomach still hurt. So I went over to talk with him and as I put my hand on his head it was burning up. So, I guess he is really sick. Cole did this last week and had a fever for a couple of days with a stomach achce and diarhea. I just hope Livy doesn't get it. Shawn is at the hospital today. He called this morning and said that he saw a celebrity at the hospital with a sick kid. I can't say who it was (dumb HIPPA laws), but it was a musician-rapper. Anyway, last night we watched the Transformer movie. It was actually a lot better than I was expecting. Cole wouldn't go to sleep last night either. The previous night I woke up to Cole screaming at 4:00. When I went to see what was wrong he was hiding under his blanket while the alarm clock was beeping. The boys often play with the clock, but I guess this time they turned it on. Cole was terrified of the alarm and again last night when I asked him what was wrong he said he was scared of the clock. I hope this doesn't turn into an issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kids get sick--what do you do? We all have our moments of no church. In fact, I'm in the nursery and wish more parents would not bring their kids sick!
I hope everyone gets better at your house soon! Sorry to hear you guys are sick!
Post a Comment