Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Today went a little smoother than yesterday. Not so much blood (just a few scraped up knees from the park this morning, but nothing that a band aid can't take care of). The boys did manage to paint the back of the house with some kids paints. Don't worry-it washed off, but when I walked out back to the stucco painted I panicked. I put Cole down for a nap and Ethan was playing games on the computer when I told Shawn to watch Livy while I ran to the bank. Usually I drag all three kids in the bank and it is a nightmare. The people at the bank recognize me and close all the doors and come running with the sucker basket. Anyway, the bank went fine and when I came home I found Shawn asleep on the floor with Livy lying next to him wide away picking at his face. Her fingers were in his nose and picking at his eyeballs. She was having a great time and Shawn didn't even budge. I guess he stayed up to late at the hospital last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment