Sunday, October 14, 2007

What's up with that tongue?

One way to tell if Shawn is concentrating is to see if he is sticking out his tongue. It is an unconscious habit, but he always does it. As you can tell, Shawn was really concentrating.

I think it must run in the family because Livy has a thing with sticking her tongue out also. All she wanted to do was lick the pumpkins.


This is her going in for the kill. At first it was cute, but than I started to worry about what she might lick of the pumpkin...gross.

5 comments:

Jen Lee said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time with your dad in town. We loving having company - we had three couples and a baby at our house this weekend. Your pumpkins turned out so cute, too! I love reading your blog. You always have such funny stories to share!

Brynn said...

The tongue-sticking-out habit must be a Reese thing. Chad does it too. It's pretty funny. It's so gross the things babies want to lick and suck on. Nathan's current faves are his teeth and the shopping cart at WalMart. Yuck!

The Rees Family said...

Hey, Tyler sticks out his tongue when he concentrates also. It must be a Rees thing. Anyway--great pictures.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh your pumpkins look awesome!! I have such good memories of carving pumpkins with my dad, I used to love it so much. Our pumpkins were never that good though. How fun for your boys!

Jenn said...

J.D. and I love this picture of Shawn. It makes us giggle just thinking about it. Hope those pumpkins don't get cooked in the Las Vegas heat!!