Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ethan and his Girlfriend

Ethan: Mom, I have a girlfriend.

Mom: What is her name?

Ethan: Rylee (Yes Kelly, that is your Rylee)

Mom: Why do you want a girlfriend?

Ethan: Because they are so beautiful, just like you mom.

Even in preschool he often talks about his girlfriend. His teacher told me that one day he said, "I am special because I love my girlfriend", and his class is all aware that Ethan is unavailable. Maybe I should be worried. Isn't he a little to young to call a girl beautiful? He is really sweet and will often come up and tell my hair looks pretty or he likes my jewelry or clothes. For some reason he is really observant to those things. So watch out ladies!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is the cutest, sweetest thing ever! I'm going to teach Easton to tell me I'm beautiful...just genius.

Anonymous said...

Jen, Rylee and Ethan can be boyfriend and girfriend forever and ever! I won't worry so much about her and boys! I know ethans mommy, what more could we ask for!
Thanks for letting her talk quick to him today! In her prayers tonight, she said bless that ethan can come play at my house! I think the feeling are mutual!