Sunday, November 4, 2007

Yummy Treats

As most of you know, I am a total sucker for a treat. It is my moms fault. Shawn and I recently found the two cutest stores in Las Vegas. They are called Nothing Bundt Cakes and Mad Hatter Cupcakes. They are way to expensive, but every once in a while it is okay. With the cupcakes you can create any kind you want with whatever filing and frosting you choose. They all have a filing inside and TONS of frosting on top with a candy. Shawn and I actually got half way through the cupcakes and couldn't finish-they are so rich. The bunt cakes are way too good also (and probably my favorite) and you can choose any kind you want with mounds of cream cheese frosting on top. Those of you Las Vegas girls check out these stores, if you already haven't, and for those who live away-come and visit and I will take you! These are actual pictures of the cupcakes and bundt cakes. Don't they look delicious!

No comments: