Sunday, December 9, 2007
Christmas was almost ruined...
This morning the kids found some of their presents from Santa. They came running into my room saying, "Santa Came." I couldn't believe that they found them-I thought I hid them well. I didn't start looking for my presents until at least 4th or 5th grade. Ethan isn't even in Kindergarten. I told the boys some big story about me buying these gifts for a little boy whose family couldn't afford any presents for Christmas. They totally believed the story and I was so relieved. Christmas was almost ruined. I guess my lie saved Christmas. But, boy that was close. I guess I will have to be more careful next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have thought about this happening!! I haven't been wrapping the gifts, maybe I should. They will probably never remember! I need you address! Do you have my email or I will try to call you tommorow. I love the pictures of olivia on the dishwasher!
Glad that Christmas wasn't ruined and way to think on your toes. I think I need to start making up stories for when my kids will someday find their Santa presents.
That is awesome. You have some smart kids!!! Can you email me your email address? Mine is Christigraham@yahoo.com
Thanks!
That is so funny. Seriously, I swear kids are getting smarter sooner, and it's a little scary. Very quick thinking. Sometimes lying is okay, right?
Karson did the same thing for his Birthday! I have had to be really sneaky for Christmas. Glad I learned my lesson on the B-day! Anyway, glad you fibbed--its ok when its Christmas.
Post a Comment