I like to document the wierd, silly comments that the kids say or do so that when they get bigger I won't forget. And it will give me something to hold over their head if I ever need it!
Last night I was reading the scriptures to the kids and we were reading the story about Enos and how he prayed all day and night. Ethan got a concerned look on his face and expressed that he wasn't sure he could pray all day and night, and that he might get too tired. We talked about why Enos did that and Ethan seemed content that his three seconds prayers would suffice for now.
We walked out into the garage this morning and I had just put a freshly pooped diaper of Livy's out there and as we walked past the wonderful aroma Cole said, "Mom, the garage needs to wipes it's bum."
At dinner tonight Ethan told me that I am the best cook and that maybe I should be a chef. As I proceed to question him further regarding his reasoning he said, "You make the best mac and cheese, ever." So, according to a four year-old I make the best mac and cheese and that entitles me to the greatest chef award. What is funny is that I usually don't make mac and cheese (because for some reason I can't stand it), but Shawn is the one always making mac and cheese.
Cole has this new thing and everywhere he goes he has to have three little people with him. He has to have the dad, mom, and baby. If one gets lost or left behind we have a major melt down until the family is complete.
I was helping Ethan with some homework earlier today and he wanted to get it done so he could go play. So, he started writing really fast and it wasn't even legible. He looked at me and said, "my teacher likes it when I do it crappy."
{and for a side note, the Nevada Highway Troopers called again today wanting money. They didn't even make it a week. But before he could even get into his spill about the poor highway trooper who lost his life, I let into him. He must have caught me at a bad time, but after a few minutes of ranting I finally stopped talking and he said, "whatever!" and hung up. Hopefully, now they will take me off their call list.}
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the funny random kids moments. You definitely need to document those. Oh and the troopers called us yesterday too and this time I cut them off at the beginning and said - "you have called several times already and we are not interested at this time" and hung up. I don't know why but I always feel so guilty when I don't listen to their shpeal. But I am over it by now.
I love that Cole wants to keep the little people family together...that's very cute. Ethan's hilarious too...crappy...that cracks me up.
Good for you for sticking it to the Navada State Troopers!
Oh how I wish I could have been there to hear you let those NV troopers have it! Good for you!
Post a Comment