Sunday, January 20, 2008

Guess Who's Walking? (almost)

I thought you might like to see Livy's first attempt to walk. She hasn't quite mastered it yet, but she is having fun crashing on her head. Thank goodness for soft carpet! I can't believe my little baby girl is almost walking.


4 comments:

Emily said...

that was too cute...she's s close! I was totally rocking out to Jordin Sparks while I watched that...I usually have my volume off, but it was on, and I love that song!

Ethan was so cute and good in Primary today, he sat with us during sharing time.

Alifinale said...

WoW! I can't believe she is big enough to be starting to walk. It makes me realize that we have been in this ward for a while now because I remember when I first met you and she was like 3 months. Way to go Livy!

C Crane said...

How fun! I love her little big smile!

The Rees Family said...

They grow up way too fast! This is cute. Glad you caught it on tape. Soon, she'll be too fast for you to catch.