It has been a long day, but the kids are all sound asleep so I FINALLY can get something done. I attempted laundry, but each time I start folding anything Livy gets in the way, Cole wants to help, or Ethan thinks he is funny and runs through my piles of clean laundry. So, the last batch is hanging out waiting for me to fold. Every time my kids eat they make a huge mess in the kitchen. I think the floor gets covered in more food than any of them eat, so the floor needed its daily mopping. Cole peed all over my bathroom this morning so I had to clean that too. I don't know what it is but when pee gets all over the floor it just doesn't' go away. No matter how many times I get out the Clorox it still smells like pee. The kids made a fort with the couch cushions and destroyed the playroom (that I just cleaned on Saturday). With three messy kids the cleaning seems to never end. I get the laundry done just to do it again, I get the bathrooms cleaned and they get dirty the next time someones uses them. Ethan starts school again tomorrow -HALLELUJAH, so that will be a nice break! He is doing such a good job. He can read several words, spell them, and write all the letters and numbers (and he hasn't even started Kindergarten yet).
Livy is teething and she was up all night. I could not get out of bed this moring, and by the time I finally got Livy to calm down and fall asleep Ethan and Cole were pounding on my head waiting for me to get up. Shawn left at 4:30 this morning and I have absolutely no recollection of it. He said that he woke me up and we said prayers together, but I must have been pretty out of it. Ethan and Cole played so good together all day long. They are so creative and have such a good time together. I never know what I will get with those two, they are either creating imaginative worlds and fighting bad guys together as a team or beating each other up. But, today was a good day. Ethan got mad at Livy at dinner time because she wasn't chewing with her mouth closed. Shawn's pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth opened and Ethan has heard numerous times, "Chew with your mouth closed." So, it was funny to hear Ethan tell the same thing to Livy.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you are a very busy mom. I love reading your blogs. I wish I had a knack for writing. Let alone time--it takes a sleep loss to do so and I love my sleep. Anyway, keep writing. Tiff
Post a Comment