Some how she manage to take off her pants and then her diaper. But, she was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't wake her-I just let her sleep. I know that is a pretty big gamble, but her sleeping peaceful doesn't happen often so I risked the chance of having her pee all over her bed.
I cut the kids hair today and wow, their hair grows fast. I couldn't believe how much I cut off. I can't wait to see what Ethan looks like as a teenager because he already has hair growing down his back-gross! I put the kids in the shower to wash all the hair off and I went to fold some laundry that was on my bed. (don't worry I didn't leave them unattended in the shower. They were in my bathroom and I was in the room.) I heard this loud bang so I looked into the bathroom and Ethan is sprawled out naked on the tile floor. Some how he fell out of the shower and slipped on the floor. For a second I worried if he was hurt, but he was laughing hysterically so I guess he is fine.


5 comments:
Love it. Never had to experience that one. Hope she slept well and didn't make such a big mess. Also, love your other blogs. Hopefully the ticket won't cost too much. Good luck!
SOO cute. At least your kids have hair to cut!
That is my biggest fear that my kid will figure out how to take the diaper off and make a huge stinky mess. But that is pretty dang cute of Livy! I hope she didn't make a mess for you.
So did she end up taking a good nap? And was there a mess to clean up when she woke up?
The nap ended up being okay, not great, but better than usual. And there was NO mess when she woke up. I guess I got lucky!
Post a Comment