The kids has such a great time at playgroup today(and I did also). We went to Pump It Up, which is a place with a bunch of those huge inflatable slides, toys, and jumpy things. The slide doesn't look that big, but it really is and you get going pretty fast. The kids liked to go forwards, backwards, sideways, and anyway they could. Livy even went down a few times with me and seemed to like it okay. I could hardly get the kids to slow down enough to take some pictures, but here are a few.
Great pictures! I'm glad your kids liked it. Wish Nathan would have gotten into it more- maybe in a few months. You are so quick at getting this stuff on your blog. How do you find the time?
That first picture of Ethan is too cute. I'm so glad you guys had fun...it seems like the perfect place for your boys! I was kind of sad I had to miss it, but also afraid that Easton wouldn't be that into it yet. Hopefully soon!
There's a place like that in Houston, that I've always wanted to take the kids to, but they have really odd hours and we've never made it. Something like that would do great in Janesville during the winter!!
That was so fun! Lucky that you didn't forget your camera and got some great pics. That place was perfect for your boys and I loved that Livy let me hold her for a second.
5 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad your kids liked it. Wish Nathan would have gotten into it more- maybe in a few months. You are so quick at getting this stuff on your blog. How do you find the time?
That first picture of Ethan is too cute. I'm so glad you guys had fun...it seems like the perfect place for your boys! I was kind of sad I had to miss it, but also afraid that Easton wouldn't be that into it yet. Hopefully soon!
Pump it Up was a success!!! Thanks for taking Reagan up the slide!! She loved it.
Ah, cute background!! Where did you find those?
There's a place like that in Houston, that I've always wanted to take the kids to, but they have really odd hours and we've never made it. Something like that would do great in Janesville during the winter!!
That was so fun! Lucky that you didn't forget your camera and got some great pics. That place was perfect for your boys and I loved that Livy let me hold her for a second.
Post a Comment