Monday, February 4, 2008

Ewey Gooey!




What else are you supposed to do for the Family Home Evening activity with a house full of boys(and one sweet little princess)?
Slime Recipe
1. Mix together 3/4 cup warm water, 1 cup glue and several drops of green food coloring in the first bowl.
2. In the second bowl, mix together 4 teaspoons borax and 1 1/3 cups warm water.
3. Pour the contents of the first bowl into the second, but don't stir. Let it sit for 1 minute, then lift the now-congealed slime out of the bowl.
4. Divide slime so that each child has a piece to play with. The glue in slime can make it stick to certain fabrics. To minimize accidents, give each little monster a zip-top bag to store it in.

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Fun times! You are such a great mom. I love what you did with the pictures.

Emily said...

Cool picture!
That looks like way more fun than any FHE I remember growing up!

Kara said...

Cool, that looks so fun. I think I want to make some of that stuff just for me to play with. I am such a kid when it comes to ooey, gooey stuff. thanks for sharing the recipe. I hope you all are feeling better. Play group Friday at NV Trails park, 10:00, hope to see you there!