Sunday, February 10, 2008
Just a little detour
Today after church we took a little detour. As if chasing my kids all day by myself during church wasn't enough, we needed one more adventure. We were on our way home and Ethan started screaming. When I finally got him to calm down he told me that he had to go pee, RIGHT NOW! Well, we had just left church and were still about 10 minutes away from home. So I pull over to the closest place, which happened to be CVS Pharmacy. I thought for sure they would have a bathroom. So I drag all the kids out of the van and into the store with Livy in one arm, and Ethan and Cole hanging on the other. After we walk around for a minute I finally found an employee and asked where the bathroom was. She replied that their bathroom is not for public use. You have got to be kidding me. Really, I am just a crazy mom dragging around three kids can we PLEASE use your bathroom. But she was firm and would not let us use the bathroom. She said that we would have to walk down to the otherside of the parking lot and use Albertson's bathroom. So, that is what we did. I am sure we were an odd site. This crazy lady in her high heels walking around the parking lot of Albertson's with her three kids. Anyway, once we got in there I realized that this was not a nice Alberton's or a very good place to be with my kids. Not a great part of town I guess. So we quickly took care of our business and then basically ran back across the parking lot into the van. After all that I really think Ethan could have just waited until we got home, or maybe I should have just let him pee his pants...oh well! When we got home I asked Cole what he learned in Nursery he said, "We learned about Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner." Hmmmm, maybe I should check the nursery curriculum. Last time I checked they weren't teaching about Pirates of the Caribbean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
JENN! I would have punched that lady at CVS...that is just ridiculous. I'm guessing she didn't have kids, because that is just cruel.
Seriously...what a nightmare and I hate that the stupid CVS lady didn't have an ounce of compassion. You are a trooper!
Wow. That makes me want to put off potty training for a long time. Also, it makes me really curious about nursery this week while we were out of town!
Post a Comment