Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Monumental Occasion
I just needed to document that last night Ethan ate BROCCOLI! Yes, I know I can hardly believe it, but it gets better. After his first helping he asked for seconds and even thirds. And then this morning for breakfast he asked for more broccoli. I don't know what has gotten in to him, but I love it. Ethan's diet usually consists of just a few things-peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, toast and cereal, and anything dairy(cheese, yogurt, ice cream, chocolate milk, etc.). So this is great improvement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This gives me hope because currently Emery is on Ethan's usual diet. Occasionally she asks for a carrot and takes one bite then throws it.
Congratulations!
I think my kid is backwards...he likes broccoli but not cheese.
I love the picture of Livy with the sucker...so cute!
Post a Comment