Saturday, February 16, 2008

Morning Yoga



I came downstairs this morning to find the boys doing Yoga. No, they usually don't do this in the morning, but for some reason Shawn was watching a Yoga exercise program and the boys thought they were so funny. Ethan and Cole actually do like to exercise with me, but this was too cute. Althought I think they both need to work on their downward facing dog-especially Cole!



8 comments:

Bangerter family said...

Jen I love reading your blog. It is so great! Your kids are so cute. Glad all is going well! The joys of 3 kids. Nothing funner!

Christi said...

All I can say is that is AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous Voter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous Voter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Dang, they are way better at exercising than I am! Maybe they need to teach me some yoga!

Bringhursts said...

Oh my goodness, your boys are so cute!

Bringhursts said...

So, I was just reading your previous blogs and noticed Cole told you that he learned about Captain Jack Sparrow in Nursery. Ummm, as his nursery leaders, I promise we didn't teach that! We're way too busy teaching them things about Mickey Mouse and Disneyland . . . oh and Jesus too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, they are starting young! I loved your Valentines Cake. I have made some of the yummy recipes from the other blog! THANKS for sharing those. I still need some cooking classes.! Has Jamie had her baby??