Friday, March 14, 2008

Purse Tag




My cousin Kelsie tagged me so now you all get to see what my purse looks like and what I carrying around with me all the time. My purse really isn't a purse, rather it is a diaper bag, but I use it as both. Someday maybe I will stop having to carrying around diaper and wipes, but for now my purse is definitely a mommy purse!



These are the current contents of my purse:

wallet-unfortunately it is usually pretty empty.

diaper and wipes-Who knows what surprises will come my way.

The current book I'm reading-I have this problem that I can't stand to be doing nothing, so I always carry my latest book around. That way whenever I have to wait in line somewhere or wait to pick up Ethan from school I can read.

snacks-fruit snacks, crackers, and M&M's (Cole always seems to be hungry).

camera- for all those picture perfect moments.

Orbits gum -because that is the only kind Shawn likes.

the boys sunglasses -I don't really know why I carry those around.

Coupons-because I can't stand to buy something unless it is on sale (that is my mom's fault).

Sunscreen-because I think between Shawn and I we have the whitest kids in Las Vegas.

Hand Sanitizer-I am not really a germ freak, but this is great to dump on restaurant tables.

Children's Motrin-I don't leave home without it.

Hand Lotion-I can't stand stand dry hands.

Little First Aid Kit-Who knows when you will need a band aid?

My Little Blue Bag-This bag carries a little of everything (dental floss, lip gloss, Tide to Go stick, Tissues, needle and thread, Advil for me, fingernail clippers, Aquaphor, safety pins, etc.). You just never know when you might need something so I always have it with me!

That is about all that I have in my purse.

I tag.....Jenn Wheeler, Brooke Stoneman and Cassey Bloomfield.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks a little bit like the contents of my bag. Although I might steal your idea of having another little bag full of random things...that's a good idea, because you never know!
Cute bag by the way!

Alifinale said...

That is one thing I love about a big purse or diaper bag. You are prepared for anything. I love the little blue bag idea. Thanks for sharing.

Cami said...

Hey, by the way, since you always have such a cute and updated blog, I just wanted to let you know that on blurb.com there is an option to make your blog into a book. I thought you might like to know that since you journal on your blog. Cute cute! By the way, my purse got shelved and my honker of a diaper bag has my wallet and chapstick and that is it. See ya soon!

Kelsie said...

Jen! Your bag is adorable! You are so prepared with your little blue bag, between that and your coupons you remind me so much of your mother!! She always carries everything you'll ever need with her! Thanks for doing the tag! It was fun to see!

Dave and KayDee said...

Jenn,
I have the pictures my mom took at grandmas house on a file on our computer. I do not have your email address though, so if you can get that to me I'll send you an email with the file. thanks!
KayDee

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen. Cute purse! I wanna know where you got such a cute one! Sorry about the other day. My phone died, and then the way my mind works it forgets one second to the next. So just now I was wondering if you think i am nuts! Are you guys planning on Tues, still? Do you know if Jaime and Kevin can come?