Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cole and Emerson sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I don't really think they are kissing, at least not yet, but they are sure cute together. Although I did see them both under a blanket together tonight at the park! Cole just adores Emerson and he says her name so cute, almost with a little lisp.



And for the doctor update. I went to another doctor this afternoon. I am happy to report that this doctor was much better. He actually went to the same med school as Shawn and he was very helpful. He even gave me his personal cell phone number so that Shawn and I could call him if we needed. He tweaked my medicine a little and added yet another pill and a bunch of lab tests. So, things should definitely be getting better soon!

4 comments:

Kara said...

That's SO cute, and you're so right- they do make such a cute couple! Ha ha! Glad you found a good DR, maybe there's hope for the rest of us.

The Rees Family said...

So great! Little kids and friends or first loves. Wow, you are especially busy and doing Great!! I hope you have a better experience with your new doc. Good luck! Tiffany

Alifinale said...

They are such a cute little couple. Glad you found a better Dr. and that he was helpful. No more hives!

Cassey said...

Where did he find such a good looking girl? :)Emmy calls him "Coley Reese" I love Cole's little smile. He is the one thing that makes me a little tempted to have just one more! You take good pictures Jenn, are those taken with the old camera?