Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dominica Flashback

I was searching through my old photos and I found all our Dominica photos. It reminded me of what a beautiful place it is, so I thought I would share a few-especially for those family and friends who haven't seen the island. I have tons so it was hard to pick just a few, but these are some of my favorites. We had some amazing experiences there. Enjoy!

6 comments:

YeatesFam said...

Hey Jenn! Your kids are SO cute! I wished we would have had the chance to live by each other :(

Maybe one day in Utah?!! :)

Brooke S. said...

Those pictures are really amazing. (was Ethan ever that little?) I can't believe you did that. I'm only going for a few months!

Emily said...

Wow...so gorgeous! It's weird seeing you with just one kid! He looked a lot like Olivia does to me.

I love the new family picture!

Alifinale said...

That is so beautiful! And Ethan is such a cute baby and looks like your hubbie's twin!

Cassey said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! It looks so beautiful. I think Ethan looks like Olivia too.

Bangerter family said...

I have heard that the Dominica is really pretty. One of Jasons friends went on a mission there. But it really looks so great! Was it really great living there? It looks like paradise!