Friday, April 18, 2008

Olivia Jo



Livy was tagged by her cousin, Maycee, so here are ten random facts about her.

1. She can eat us all under the table.

2. She LOVES to gives hugs.

3. She likes throwing things...down the stairs, in the toilet, and everywhere else.

4. She has an amazing smile and laugh.

5. She is chubby, and even has rolls on her rolls.

6. She is slow to get teeth, with only two bottom teeth and one top, but the other top one will be making its appearance soon.

7. She is a great little walker and is even starting to pick up the pace, almost to a toddler gallop.

8. She has finally figured out that if she climbs off the couch, bed, and stairs backwards she doesn't land on her face!

9. She can scream really really loud, especially during the night.

10. She has two brothers, a mom and dad, and many other family members that completely adore and love her!

5 comments:

amy said...

She is so Beautiful! I can see why you all adore her. I hope all is well. Miss you tons.
AMY

Christi said...

I LOVE that picture of her. It is so cute.

Cassey said...

She is turning into a cute little toddler! I love your new background. It's so bright and sunny!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I can't believe she is one! I love your blog page! I still need help with those cute templates! We miss you guys!

Kara said...

I LOVE your new blog background!!! Can you help me do a new one??? I have the same middle name as Livy! She's a doll!