
I remember driving to my grandparents, who live about an hour away, on Sundays listening to the Scripture Scouts. I LOVED the music and we would always sing as loud as we could, unfortunately for my parents. The Scripture Scouts are a group of kids and one dog named, Boo, who meet together to learn about the scriptures. They talk about the stories and then sing songs. For Easter I got these CD's for my kids. They have CD's for the Book of Mormon, Old Testament, New Testament, Articles of Faith, and Family Proclamation. We have been listening to them everywhere and I am so amazed at the conversations that Ethan has initiated because of these CD's. He asks me why people didn't listen to Jesus, why they hurt him, how he can get the warm feeling in his heart from Jesus, he asks why people were wicked, and most importantly he now proclaims that he LOVES Jesus (previously he wasn't sure about that). So, I am highly recommending these CD's to anyone who wants to help teach their kids the scriptures in a fun, alternative way. They have been successful so far, and I don't even think Shawn minds it too much when I sing along in the car!

2 comments:
My husband grew up listening to these CD's and I was so happy when my in-laws gave us the Book of Mormon one. I swear all Brian learned about the scriptures came from the scripture scouts.
Scripture Scouts were my favorite when I was little! I listened to them every night when I was growing up and still remember some of the major scripture stories the way they were told on the tapes! They are the best, I will for sure have to get them when I have kids!
Post a Comment