Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fire Station 21

This morning for Ethan's preschool we went to Fire Station 21 on a field trip. The kids had such a great time. Ethan was smiling the whole time, especially when he was chosen to be the captain and got to ride up front in the fire engine for our little ride, with lights and sirens blaring, around the block. The kids got a chance to spray the hose and learn all about the fire trucks, ambulances, all the special equipment, and clothing that the fireman wear. It was a great field trip!
Captian Ethan Reese


5 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like the most perfect field trip for 5 year old boys. I bet those kids were in heaven!

Dave and KayDee said...

Sounds fun! When I did my student teaching at the USU preschool lab this was something we did and all the little boys loved it!

The Rees Family said...

Looks so fun! I can't believe they let him hold a hose with water coming out. Awesome! Also, Congrats to your husband for passing his big test. Happy Birthday to Ethan, and have a great time in the warm sunshine. Wish it was swimming weather here?!? Tiff

Anonymous said...

Fun day! And cute pictures! I loved Ethans birthday cake! I can't believe he is 5! And... i am jealous you ran a race! You are inspiring me to get off my big bum and have fun! I love running races because it gives you something to work towards! Good for you!

Alifinale said...

I bet your boys LOVED that! How fun and they look so cute in the huge fireman jacket.