Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Ethan Dear!


Today is Ethan's birthday-he is 5 years old. We have been celebrating all week with lots of presents, cake, ice cream, and a little Chuckee Cheese. Saying that Ethan was excited to go to Chuckee Cheese is an understatement, he was beyond excited. He and Cole ran crazy the whole time playing any game that would take their token. Shawn was like a little kid and kept sneaking off to play the games. I even enjoyed the skeeball game, it brought me back to Lagoon many many summers ago playing skeeball (remember Jam and Brooke). I've lost my touch, but I used to be really good! I think Ethan had a great birthday, but if you ask him he says that he didn't get enough presents. He expects everyone who sees him to come bearing gifts. Oh well, you can't please them all!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow sounds like the best birthday ever! Happy Birthday Ethan!

Sherri said...

CUTE - and it looks like Liv even got to join the fun

Alifinale said...

Ok, that cake looks divine! I say Ethan is a lucky boy just for that. Fun times at Chuck E Cheese - I can see your boys loving that place.