Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of Preschool



Today is a very exciting, but sad day. Ethan is officially done with preschool and the next time he steps foot into a school it will be Kindergarten. Ethan's teacher is amazing and she has accomplished more with him over the past year than I could ever imagine. We made lots of good friends, but sadly most of the kids will go to different schools. We will just have to stay in touch! Thanks for a great preschool year Belinda! (please keep teaching, at least until Cole gets to preschool)

3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like a fun group of kids! I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten...crazy! Cute pictures!

Cassey said...

Cute picture. Belinda is very photogenic. Ethan will be a very cute little kindergartener. Is that how you spell that.. seems like it should be a shorter word for such a little kid.

Here's a website I thought you might like to look at studio193(dot)com

Belinda said...

I feel priveledged ( did I spell that right? not a preschool word) to have made it to your blog Jenn! Thanks for the props!