
1. I am way OCD about closing doors, closets, and drawers. I really am not anal about too many things and I don't know when it started, but I can't stand to have a drawer left open or a closet door open. Or, if a shirt or string or something is hanging out of a drawer, I have to fix it. It drives me NUTS!
2. I really like to sing, but I can never remember the words. My dear husband always makes fun of me because I am always singing but NEVER the right words. I would have totally bombed on the Singing Bee show!
3. I really want to travel the world. As soon as my kids get old enough that I don't have to find a babysitter (that and a little extra cash would be nice), Shawn and I want to travel the world. From Paris to Machu Picchu, the Taj Mahal to Africa, Amsterdam, Vienna, Capri, Turcs and Caicos, and every place in between.
4. I am probably the least flexible person in the world. I can't even touch my toes without bending my knees. I took gymnastics for a long time when I was young and it took me a whole year before I could do the splits.
5. I hope someday to compete in a triathlon (well, not really compete-just FINISH!). I am not much of a swimmer (even with the webbed toes), so I should probably start working on that, but the cycling and running part seem kind of fun.
6. I miss going to school. I really do, you might think I am crazy, but I can't wait to go back and get a Masters Degree.
7. I really like taking pictures and hope that someday I can learn how to do it well, maybe even professionally. Maybe a few photography classes and lots of really nice expensive equipment!
Okay, well that was fun. I hope you each know a little more about me!

4 comments:
Jenn! It was so fun to find some new things out about you! I love that you sing the wrong words to songs, because I do the exact same thing! Devin always makes fun of me!
I hope you get to do all those fun things. I think you would be a great photographer, I've told you that before. I still want you to take some pictures of my kids.
I hope you get to travel the world; that sounds pretty awesome. Now the triathlon just makes me tired thinking about it.
I love these things. I am the same way about open drawers and cupboards and I think my husband has a disease that he can't close them. And I, too, would love to do photography - we should take a class together.
Post a Comment