Thursday, May 29, 2008

We LOVE Water!







My kids just can't get enough water. I have a feeling it is going to be a long summer with lots of water fun. I didn't get any good shots of Liv, but she was so cute. She would run right through the middle of all the sprinklers laughing the whole way. She is much braver than Cole when it comes to water fun!

5 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

I love their little swim wear! They are cute! Where did you find these?

Kara said...

Your pictures are AWESOME!! I love Liv and her cute swim suit! Nathan is loving the water too, and those parks are the BEST! I don't worry about drowning so much and I don't have to get in a swim suit too! Hope to see you at play group sometime soon.

Bringhursts said...

Can you teach me how to take pics? My pictures all look ridiculous b/c I just tell Ethan, "Say cheese!"

Alifinale said...

I love water too! Oh how fun this summer will be. Thank goodness this town is prepared with lots of water fun.

Jody said...

Looks like lots of fun. I wish we had sunshine and could play outside. It will be a warm summer in vegas.. Have fun and don't get too hot!!