
Shawn is such an amazing dad. In between working 80 hours a week, many nights and weekends, he always finds time for his kids. He is so caring, tender, and a great leader in our home. The boys just LOVE him to death and Liv has him wrapped around her finger!
Last night we attended the Graduation Program for the all the Pediatric Residents at UNLV. It was mostly for the graduating residents, but Shawn also received a certificate of completion for his Intern year. Wooohooo-he is no longer an Intern. Shawn also had his annual review with the program chair last week. He said that Shawn is doing great and that if they could just clone Shawn twelve times (that is how many residents are in the program) that they would have a great program! Shawn has worked so hard, I am so proud of him. He often feels conflicted as to his work schedule, family, church, and sleep, but I think he does a great job at managing to balance it all. We had a great time last night at the graduation party, a nice dinner, slide show, awards, dancing and an open bar full of Coke. We managed to leave before the party got to crazy-after all, this is Las Vegas! Thanks Cassey for your help with the kids. It is so fun to go out, we rarely do it and I hardly knew what to do with myself. I didn't have to say "be quiet, sit still, leave your sister alone", or give one dirty look to a naught 5 year-old. It was perfect!

4 comments:
Happy Father's Day! Also, I'm loving the note Ethan wrote you on his Etch a Sketch. What a character.
Hey Shawn, Happy Fathers Day !!! and Congratulations on all you acomplishments. Love ya, jenn
You're welcome. Your kids are angels, I'd do it anytime! You guys need to go out more! Shawn is such a hard worker, what a great example he is, especially to your boys.
Happy Fathers Day to a hard working daddy! We hope you had a great day!! Jen, was the Doc. you referred me to's, name Melissa Brown? I found that doctor and was going to call, but I thought with my luck it won't me the right one?
By the way I love the doodle pro note post! TOO cute.
Post a Comment