Friday, June 13, 2008

My Special Note

I should totally win the Mother of the Year Award for the note Ethan wrote me today. He was is trouble this afternoon so I sent him to his bedroom. He kept throwing toys down the stairs and then he started talking back to me. I am sure none of your kids ever do that-right? So needless to say he was in BIG trouble. A few minutes later he walks down the stairs and hands me his little Etch-A-Sketch with the following note:
For those of you who can't read preschool language it says, "Please Don't Kill Me, Ethan". On the bright side, I was so proud of him for sounding out and spelling the words-even incorrectly.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Impressive! He's not even in Kindergarten and he can write that well. How sweet, I love how you took a picture of that. Even though you were really mad at him, I bet that made you laugh!

Christi said...

That is awesome!!! I love that he wrote it on an etch a sketch! This will be priceless when he is older.

Teresa said...

That is the CUTEST thing I have EVER SEEN!!!!!

Jenn said...

You gotta love these kinds of notes. I get them all the time because I'm mean and I deserve them!!

Belinda said...

What a clever kid. Who taught him to sound things out so well? :)

Jen Lee said...

That is so awesome! Gavin runs to Dave yelling, "Save me! Save me!" when he's in trouble.

Jessett said...

This is sooo funny! As mad as you were you probably totally laughed when you saw it. That is awesome! How can kids be so cute and so bad all at the same time? That will be a mystery forever......