
We had a great 4th of July, me and the kids did anyway, poor Shawn had to work. He went in yesterday morning and didn't come home until Saturday. Shawn always seems to get the holidays, but I guess someone has to be working at the hospital so thanks babe for sacrificing your holiday!

Cole was acting a little nervous when he rode past on his bike. A few minutes later I went to get him and noticed he was sobbing. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "I just can't ride fast like those big kids." He was so sad, it just broke my heart.
Reese Family 4th of July Picture(minus the wonderful, hard-working Dad!)
{Can you tell Cole was having a little tantrum and wouldn't look up at the camera, and who knows why Ethan is standing behind my head}









4 comments:
Those are great pictures!!!!
I love all the pics! I bet Shawn was so sad to have to miss out on everything! I love how festive everyone and their bikes were...so awesome!
Wow - you got so many great pics to document your 4th! I am sure Shawn almost feels like he was there, poor guy.
Livy, is just soo cute. What a darkling little oufit. Aren't little girls just so fun? And I love the boys bike pictures and the pics of them decorating them, what fun memorys! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment