Here is a little clip of Livy Language (sorry for the nakedness, but that is her preferred choice of clothing these days). I am not sure what she is saying, but it sure is cute!
max and I are laughing our pants off right now! Keep posting videos of your cute kiddos, will ya? ps - that picture of Livy in your sidbar is stinkin' cute. ...Have I mentioned that I need some kids?
7 comments:
Cute! Nathan and I had to watch it about 5 times cause it thought it was pretty funny!
Funny,,, it looks like she is trying so hard... it's right there on the tip of her tongue.
That is awesome! I was just dying laughing!!!
That is darling! I'm so glad you got a video of that!
That is darling! I'm so glad you got a video of that!
I love it. She's got some good tongue action there. So funny!
max and I are laughing our pants off right now! Keep posting videos of your cute kiddos, will ya? ps - that picture of Livy in your sidbar is stinkin' cute. ...Have I mentioned that I need some kids?
Post a Comment