Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The return of the mullet!

A few years ago my younger brother played for the High School soccer team. The team all had nasty haircuts that year-maybe it was an intimidation thing, but it really was ugly. Mike's cut happened to be the mullet. My brother is such a cute kid-the mullet just didn't do him justice. The team had several different haircuts including mullets, mohawks, spikes, huge afro's, long pony tails, etc. Here are some pics of Ethan with Mike, purely for your entertainment.



The mullet has officially returned, but not for my brother, rather my sweet little Liv. She has never had much hair, and right now I am just glad that I can at least pull a little up in cute clips (we said goodbye to headband's as soon as she could reach the top of her head). Lately, Liv's hair has been growing in the back into some cute little curls, but not much around the front. This has created THE MULLET! I am not sure what to do, if I cut off the back to help even out the front all her cute little curls will be gone, and she won't have much hair left. So, do I just let it keep growing and hope that it will catch up soon? Here is a picture, you can judge for yourself.

5 comments:

Christi said...

All I can say is that is impressive!!!!!

Emily said...

I'm sorry but her mullet is way cuter than your brother's was. I'm sure she'll grow into it. Easton had one for a long time until the rest of his hair caught up. I was pretty proud of it. Own it, Liv.

Dave and KayDee said...

I love the picture of Mike's mullet! Willie just cut his a few weeks before Jon left on his mission. (Jon requested it before he left.) Funny stuff!

Kawa Rangers said...

There's nothing wrong with bad hair. My wife would rather have a mullet look on a girl than the mohawk or complete steps that I gave to Kason.

Rachel said...

Annie also struggled with the mullet syndrome. It got so bad that I couldn't stand it and finally had to cut it off. The removal of the mullet was actually her first haircut. I hope Liv's top hair will grow faster than Annies. Just remember the mullet motto:"Business in front, party in the back!"