Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Science Experiment Gone Wrong!


This little experiment was created entirely by Ethan and Cole. Honestly, I had nothing to do with this (do you think that I would let my boys play with poke-your-eye-out bamboo skewers on purpose?). They named this little project "The Sun". I always tease Shawn that he is completely left brained and has no creativity in his body, but it looks like our boys might have a chance. Who knows what other things might have been skewered had I not come downstairs to see what they were doing??

4 comments:

Christi said...

Very creative!!! That is a really cool picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi jen! I love this picture! Very much like the sun, and creative. I loved the pictures of you trip too! Looks like so much fun, we can't wait to see you. It was so fun to talk with you the other day!

Bringhursts said...

Gotta love boys. I'm kinda nervous to see what mine come up with when they're old enough to play together.

Sherri said...

love creativity like that! Did they eat "the sun" when they were done? Or is it now on display in the Reese family gallery?