
We just got back from Ethan's Kindergarten Orientation. School starts Monday and I am so excited, scared, worried, proud, happy, relieved, and sad all at the same time. It is so nerve wracking to send your little boy out into the world, but also full of anticipation to see what amazing things he can do with his life. I am amazed at Ethan's love and curiosity of life. He is so thoughtful and is always the first to tell me I look pretty or that he loves my earrings. He has a special way of making friends easily and is very easily liked by others, but I am still so nervous for him. I wonder if I taught him enough to be strong and confident, did I indulge him too much, did I spend enough time with him telling him that I loved him, and all those other mom worries. It is so hard to just step aside and let the world knock your kid down, allow peer pressure and be faced with tough choices, but I know he has to find his own way-it’s one of those motherhood things that stink! I could tell this afternoon at school Ethan felt a little intimidated and unsure, but I think with time he will be great. My only hope is that he can be strong and always be true to himself.
We also thought it would be fun to celebrate the last school free day at Chuckee Cheese. Here are a few pictures of our the celebration. Ethan was scared to death on this ride and Cole was having a great time. It looks like Cole will be my roller coaster buddy while Ethan and Shawn watch.


One last cute pic of Liv.

3 comments:
Ah Jen, how crazy that he is going to kindergarten! You're the best mom ever and I'm sure he is well prepared for everything.
That is such a cute picture too!
I can't imagine the worries that you have, but I'm sure he's going to be GREAT! Cause he has a great mom and dad and he's smart. Good luck Monday morning.
School is so fun! Karson starts tomorrow also, and Braden is excited to go again. I hope that Ethan enjoys his time and loves to learn. It probably won't be hard with smart parents. Good Luck! Tiffany
Post a Comment