Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Motherhood Moment
Just thought I would share a motherhood moment. My sweet Ethan has been sick and today he finally learned how to throw-up in the toilet. Say goodbye to those childhood years, he is finally a boy :) No buckets or bowls, or on towels, blankets, beds, or couches-just in the toilet!!!! For some of you this might seem odd that my five year old just learned this skill, but Ethan really has major throw-up issues (just like his mom) so this is a very proud moment for me. We only had one near miss, but by the end of the day I can proudly say all I had to do was flush the toilet. Now if I can just get Lulu potty trained I might get away from all this crap -literally, but I guess she is only 16 months-old so I'll have to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is good he is throws up in the toilet. Reagan was sick this weekend and she threw up and we grabbed the closest towel to clean it up. Then I tried to show her to throw up in the toilet and she said no mom towel. So now she always grabs a towel and say throw up mom. I will have to get some tips from you!
Hi there - finally making a comment on your blog. I wanted to tell you that I love all the music you have on here - seriously, some of my favorites. So, good taste in music!! :)
Post a Comment