Monday, August 11, 2008

Utah Trip {Part 2}

We had planned to go camping on Friday night, but Liv and I didn't feel well so we just settled for roasting marshmallows at the park. The kids had fun and were fascinated by the fire!


Here is Aunt Jam teaching the boys how to roast their marshmallows.

Here are the men staring at the fire-tough work!






Here are some fun pictures of the cousins.




Don't want to forget Liv!




Just a few random pics of the kids.






We also had fun at the Hogle Zoo earlier that week with cousins. I had tons of pictures so here are a few.


We finished off the week with a BBQ with some high school friends. Can you believe I didn't even take one picture-so not like me. But we had a great time and that is always one of the highlights to coming home!

Thanks everyone for a great trip. We'll be back in a few months!

No comments: