Today during Sacrament Meeting Ethan decided he needed to go to the bathroom-number 2! So, Shawn and I drew straws and he lost. Taking Ethan to go number two is quite the ordeal, especially somewhere other than home. Just recently have I convinced Ethan he doesn't have to strip down naked to go to the bathroom. About ten minutes later I got up with Livy to go and check on the boys because they hadn't come back. I walked around the corner and saw Shawn standing in front of the bathroom door laughing. Ethan immediately walked out with his shirt drenched. I asked what happened and this was the story.....
Ethan goes into the bathroom stall and locks the door.
Cole climbs under the door.
Shawn stands outside the door and listens.
Ethan does his business and then Shawn hears....
Ethan: "Oh no, my pen!"
Ethan: "Splash-Splash-Splash, don't worry Dad, I got it."
Shawn: "What?"
Ethan: "I am drying it off right now."
Ethan walks out of the bathroom with a soaking wet shirt (that was used to dry his pen that fell in the toilet), and wet sleeves up to his elbows. Cole is close behind also with wet sleeves up to his elbows. It looks like they both went fishing in the toilet....needless to say the pen was thrown away and both shirts will be washed, as well as their hands scrubbed raw and sanitized! I think next time I will just take the boys to the bathroom.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If you let him take the boys then what good stories will you have to tell??
That is a good one!
Must have been some special pen, I would have flushed it! I thought that's what boys did; flush things down the toilet! Fishing in the toilet- gross!!!
Sometimes it's just more work to let them help... too funny
Lets hope he flushed his business before he went fishing. Oh that is too funny.
All I can think about is how I was holding Cole yesterday in Nursery. Gross!
Too funny.
Post a Comment