Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cole's Preschool Debut

Finally it's Cole's turn for school. He has been so patiently waiting ever since Ethan started school and this morning he finally went to preschool! All the excitment made him a little crazy, but I think he had fun. It is going to be really wierd only having Liv home during the morning. It seems like the past five years have been loaded with never ending kids, but little by little they are all disappearing. It is so crazy!
Photobucket

Livy just can't figure out where everyone is going that she doesn't get to go. It looks like Liv is saying, "Cole, please can I go with you?" Cole seems to already be a little too cool for Liv, but just wait until he is a senior in High School and she is a sophmore-that will be fun!
Photobucket

And while I am at it one last picture of Liv.
Photobucket
I like this pic because I think it captures Liv's sweetness that we only see if we are lucky.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, Cole's off to school too? You really can't wait to get them out of the house, can you?

Cute pictures...she is getting so big!

Oh, and your niece is adorable too. Love the name!

Christi said...

I can't believe that you just have 1 at home now!!! That is crazy. The pictures are sooooo good!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! you blog is so amazing! I lvoe it! Are you for hire?? I think the best part are the pictures! The kids are soo cute! Cole looks so big! It does seem weird that your boys are both big enough to be in school... You deserve to catch your breathe, even if it is only for a couple of hours!

Kara said...

Dang, don't start talking about them being in high school just yet!! They're getting so big and leaving the nest, so quickly! Liv is so cute and you can tell she loves her big brothers! I love your comment on the end about her sweetness.