Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Domestic Diva
After living with three boys (yes, I included my husband), who have zero interest in domestic responsibilities around the home it is so nice to see that Liv shows interest. She is my right hand little diva around the home. Her specialties include picking up trash, food, and objects left on the floor. I have to check my trash twice a day to make sure she hasn't thrown anything away that doesn't belong there. Today after her bath she hung up her towel and put her clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. I really hope this trend continues because I could really use a break around here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WOW! Her eyes are absolutely amazing in that photo. Beautiful girl!
Lucky you! I still have to tell the boys to pick up their towels and put the dirty clothes in the hamper. Plus, it doesn't help that I have a bunch of uncontrolable "firehoses" that don't have great aim. I'm forever mopping around the toilet.
Yea for girls!
Lucky you! I still have to tell the boys to pick up their towels and put the dirty clothes in the hamper. Plus, it doesn't help that I have a bunch of uncontrolable "firehoses" that don't have great aim. I'm forever mopping around the toilet.
Yea for girls!
Post a Comment