Monday, September 1, 2008

{Labor Day}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Liv enjoying a sucker with a little vintage edit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ethan begs every day for me to spike his hair. Usually I can talk him out of it, but today at the park he got away with it. He thinks he is so cool with spiked hair.
Photobucket

Cole LOVED these swings. The are like big bucket seats and he wanted to go higher and higher. Ethan got out after one push, but not our little dare devil Cole!
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Christi said...

Ethan looks so good with his hair spikey!!! I love that picture. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Sherri said...

Your pictures are looking more professional every posting! It looks like you all had so much fun. Olivia seems to be getting right in there with her brothers, too cute!

Kara said...

Great pictures! Your kids are very photogenic. We love that park, it's so much fun!

Belinda said...

Jenn, your pictures are looking really good. Is it techniques you do with your camera or editiing after? They look great!

Jenn said...

Thanks Belinda, I really just play around and sometimes the pictures happen to turn out good. I usually use a combination of photography techniques (shutter speed, lighting, etc.) and editing with photoshop. Photoshop is my best friend!

Lauren said...

Hey there, I am glad you found us! Blogging is such a fun way to get to know people! Your blog is beautiful! And your kids are too cute!